Let’s Connect in the Comfort of Your Home! (Mondays or Wednesdays)
AVAILABLE ACROSS ONTARIO!
Pelvic Resilience – Online Could Be A Great Fit For You If…
- You are experiencing persistent pain, pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, diastasis recti, urinary urgency, frequency, leaking or other forms of pelvic floor dysfunction.
- You are struggling with some of the common aches and pains of pregnancy or the postpartum period and looking for some movement coaching/adaptations to optimize your comfort and recovery during these transitions.
- You are working with a Pelvic Health Therapist in your area but need help navigating the impact that this is having on your emotional wellness, relationships, and ability to engage in your day-to-day life and meaningful activities.
Remote Occupational Therapy Services May NOT Be a Good Fit If…
- You feel very uncomfortable with technology.
- You may not be able to find a quiet and private place during your appointment.
- You are experiencing symptoms of psychosis (feeling out of touch with reality). If this is the case, seeking in-person support will likely be the best approach for you.
- You are thinking about taking your own life or about harming someone else in the immediate future. You deserve immediate support. Please call 911, your local distress center, your local crisis services or visit your nearest emergency department.
- Your PRIMARY concern is trauma or you are currently experiencing abuse. We DO provide trauma-informed care, however, if you are seeking therapy to directly address trauma or abuse, in-person counselling, where possible, will likely be the most appropriate approach for you.
*If you feel unsafe in any way, please call 911, your local distress center, local crisis services or visit your nearest emergency department.
*For guidance as to how to find appropriate mental health support near you, check out http://www.ementalhealth.ca/ OR this resource from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health:
If you are unsure about whether or not telehealth would be a good fit for you, contact Lara to arrange a FREE 20 minute Discovery Call to chat about your goals and whether we could be a good a fit!
Your appointment will occur via a secure clinical platform called Jane
You will receive an email prior to your appointment with an intake form and directions for accessing your meeting.
Telehealth offers convenience and accessibility but presents some additional risks. Please review: Risks Involved in OT via Telehealth for an overview of these risks.
Book a Virtual Appointment
*Available Across Ontario In the Comfort of Your Home!*
Virtual appointments available
Mondays 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Wednesdays 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM