Therapeutic Services via telehealth offers convenience and accessibility but also presents additional risks:
Online services may be disrupted or distorted by unforeseen technical problems. You will need to do your best to ensure the proper functioning of your electronic equipment before each session begins.
If our session becomes disrupted by technological challenges,
- I agree to be contacted via the phone number that I have provided on intake in order to continue the session or reschedule as appropriate.
- I understand that I will be responsible for the full cost of the session whether it is continued via telephone or rescheduled for another day.
B/Telehealth & Privacy
Therapeutic Services will be provided using a secure, PHIPA (Personal Health Information Protection Act) compliant platform called OnCall Health.
Pelvic Resilience values your privacy and will make every effort possible to secure your personal health information. Our sessions will not be recorded or stored without your expressed consent.
There are also some things that you can do to help ensure the privacy of your online sessions:
- I agree to find a quiet, comfortable environment away from other people so that I will not be interrupted, distracted or overheard.
- I agree to not record any online session.
- I understand that I am responsible for the security of the information on my computer, tablet and smart phone
- I understand that I am responsible for safeguarding any electronic communications that I download, print or access.
Despite efforts to ensure high encryption and secure technology, there is always a risk that the transmission could be breached and accessed by an unauthorized person.
Please contact Lara to discuss any questions or concerns that you have about receiving Occupational Therapy services via Telehealth.